click
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

click

احلا تعارف واحلا شباب

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Evanescence

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
derta_azura
المدير العام
المدير العام
derta_azura

عدد الرسائل : 379
علم دولتي : 0
مزاجي : Evanescence 8911
المهنة : Evanescence Collec10
الاوسمة : Evanescence 110
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/07/2008

Evanescence Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Evanescence   Evanescence Icon_minitime1السبت أغسطس 02, 2008 6:21 am

السلام عليكم
كييييفكم حبايبي
اتمنى ان الموضوع يعجبكم نبدا
واولا نبذه عن الفرقه قبل مانبدأ :
Evanescence
Evanesence a band lead by the stong and beautiful voice of Amy Lee, backed by John LeCompt and Terry Balsamo on guitar, William Boyd on bass and not forgetting Rocky Gray, with his rhythemic beats. The band make enchanting music which is described as 'dark', 'haunting' and 'beautiful'. Their debut album 'Fallen' was released in 2003 can only be described as one of the best albums of that year. If Evanescence keep producing music so beautiful they will be sure to be around for years to come. Amy Lee has proved to millions that women can sound just as great in rock music as men do, evan better. In 2004 Evanesecnce realeased the long awaited cd and dvd of their concert in Paris named, 'Anywhere but Home'. I must say, personally it has touched me in my heart and that is a very hard thing to do. All I can say is it is beautiful, go buy it and find out for yourself, the ways Amy Lee's voice will affect you <<< معليش اذا جبته لكم انجليزي
.............................. ..............

الحين نبدامع المغنيه الرئيسيه امي ليي
Amy lee
الاسم: ايمي لين لي .... وسموها على اسم اغنيه قديمه
عمرها : 22 وميلادها في 13 ديسمبر 1981
ولدت في بلده ريفرسايد, كاليفورنيا, اميريكا
حياتها : عاشت في ريفرديل لمده 11 شهر بعدين انتقلوا
الى شاطئ بالم الشرقي في فلوريدا وعاشت طفولتها هناك
دراستها : درست 9 سنوات بيانو غير الدراسه الثانويه
وكانت تغني في المدرسه من كان عمرها 12
عائلتها: اخوانها 3........ كاري 14 سنه لوري 12 سنه وروبي 9 سنوات
نشأت في عائله فنيه ابوها John Lee كان قائد فرقه روك اسمها Hard Luck
والفرقه مالاقت نجاح كبير
اول البوم :California Raisins
اكثر شي تخاف منه : اسماك القرش
الاشياء اللي ماتحبها : وضع الميك اب
الهوايه : الكتـــــــــــابة
المنطقه المفضله: منطقه فكتوريا
المغنيين المفضلين:California Raisins,Nirvana,Janis Joplin,Tori Amos
الممثلين المفضلين:Salvador Dali
العيد المفضل : الهالووييييييين
الفلم المفضل : The Nightmare before Christmas
والحين اعضاء الفرقه :
المغنية Amy lee معروفة طبعاً
الجيتار John Lecompt و Terry Balsalmo
الباس Will Boyd
الدرمز Rocky Gray
.............................. ..................
صور عن الفرقة :
http://evanescence.ru/images/cmwys_trl.jpg
http://evanescence.ru/images/cmwys_clip.jpg
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/music/evanescence/evanescence_2.jpg
http://www.mothermetal.com/TBS/Bands/Evanescence/Evanescence%20Sound%20Asleep%20EP%20Front.jpg

.............................. ..............................

كلمات اغاني البوم fallen:

.............................. .............................. ..........
Going Under
Now i will tell you what i,v done for you 50 thousand tears i,v cried screaming deceiving and bleeding for and you still wont hear me don,t wont your hand this time i,ll save my self maybe i,ll wake up for once not tormented daily defeated by you just when i thought i,d reached the bottom
I,m dying again i,m going under drowning in you i,m falling forever i,ve got to break through i,m going under
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So i don,t know what is real and what is not always confusing the thought in my head so i can,t trust my self anymore...i,m daying again i,m going under drowning in you i,m falling forever i,ve got to break through ......
So go on and scream scream at me so far away i won,t be broken again i,ve got to breath i can,t keep going under ...
قاموس الاغنيه:
اقناع الشخص بعمل شي سيئ لا يريده deceiving:
عذاب tormented:
اسفل القعر bottom:
مشوش غير واضح blurring:
مثير او يجذب stirring:
………………………………………………………………………..
Bring me to life:
How can you see into my eyes like open doors leading you down into my core will I,ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewherw cold until you find it thear and lead it back home…
Wake me up inside wake me up iside call my name and save me from the dark bid my blood to run before I come undone save from the nothing I,ve become
Now that I know what I,m without you can,t just leave me breath into me and make me real … bring me to life…
Wake me up inside wake me up iside call my name and save me from the dark bid my blood to run before I come undone save from the nothing I,ve become bring me to life…
Frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead ..
All this time ican,t belive I couldin,t see kept in dark but you were their in front of me !
I,ve been sleeping athousand years at seems got to open my eyes to evry thing without athought without a voice without asoul .. don,t let me die here there must be something more bring me to life….
قاموس الاغنيه:
اللب او اعمق اللشي core:
فاقد الحس numb:
اقدر عرضا او انقذ bid:
يجذب الاشخاص دون ادراكهم among:
………………………………………………………………………….
Evry body,s fool:
Perfect by nature icons of self indulgence just what we all need more lies about the world that never was and never will be have you no shame don,t you see me you know you,ve got every body,s fool …
Look here she com,s now bow down and stare in wonder oh how we love you !! no flaws when you,re pretending but now I know she never was and never will be you don,t know how you,ve betrayed me and some hoe you,ve got evry body,s fool without a mask where will you hide can,t find yourself lost in your lies ..
I know the truth now I know who you are and I don,t love you any more ..
It never was and never will be you,re not real and you can.t save me somehow you are everybody.s fool..قاموس الاغنيه:
محبه الشخص لفعل شي لا يحتاجه لاجل الاستمتاع self indulgence:
اخطاء flaws:
My immortal:
I,m so tired of being here suppressed by all of my childish fears and if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave because your presence stiil lingers here and it won,t leave me alone these wounds won,t seems to heal this pain is just to real there,s just to much that time connot erase when you cried I,d wipe away all of your tears when you,d scream I,d fight away all of your fears and I held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me you used to captivate me by your resonating light but now I,m bound by the life you left behind your fice it,s haunts my once pleasant dreams your voice it,s chased away all the sanity in me these wounds won,t seems to heal this pain is just to real there,s just to much that time connot erase when you cried I,d wipe away all of your tears when you,d scream I,d fight away all of your fears and I held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me .. I,ve tried so hard to tell my self that you,re gone and thought you still with me I,ve been alone all along ..
قاموس الاغنيه:
يتسكع او يبقى ذكراه في هذا المكان linger:
يفتن يسحر captivate:
الذكرى او الطيف الذي يذكّر بالشخص << يعني روحه بالمعنى الاصح resonating:
محاطه bound:
الاحلام السعيده pleasant:
سلامه العقل sanity:
Haunted:
Long lost words whisper to me still can,t find what keeps me here when all this time I,ve been so hollow inside I know you still there … watching me wanting me I can feel you pull me down fearing you loving you I won,t let you pull me down … hunting you I can smell you _ alive _ your heart pounding in my head .. watvhing me wanthing me I can feel you pull me down saving me raping me watching me ..
قاموس الاغنيه:
همس whisper:
مجوف من الداخل hollow:
يأذي يؤالم او يمر بسرعه ومؤلمه pounding:
يجذب pull:
Tourniquet:
I tried to kill the pain but only broght more so much more . I lay dying .. and I,m pouring crimson regret and betrayal I,m dying praying bleeding and screaming am I to lost to be saved am I too lost ? my god my tourniquet return to me salvation my god my tourniquet return to me salvation . do you remember me ? lost for so long ! will you be on the other side or will you forget me I,m dying praying bleeding and screaming am I to lost to be saved am I too lost ? my god my tourniquet return to me salvation my god my tourniquet return to me salvation … my wounds cry for the grave my soul cries for deliverance will I be denied Christ tourniquet my suicide ..
قاموس الاغنيه:
يصب من اعلى الى فوق pouring:
يصبح وجه احمر من الحرج او الندم crimson:
ندم regret:
اللفافه التي توضع عند سحب الدم او على الجرح لمنع النزيف tourniquet:
السلامه salvation:
جروح wounds:
النجاه من الموت deliverance:
المسيح << يعني بمعنى ادق الامريكان المتعصبين عندهم اعتقاد ان المسيح هو اللي يساعدهم على النجاه او الواسطه للنجاه << يالله العقل Christ:
انتحار suicide:
………………………………………………………………………... .
Imaginary:
I linger in the dore way of alarm clock screaming monstor calling my name let me stay where the wind will whisper to me where the rain drops ass their faaling tell astory .. in my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby I lie inside my self for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me .. don,t say I,m out of touch with this rampant chas _ your reality _ I know wher what the lies beyond my sleeping refuge the nightmare I built my own world to escape.. in my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby I lie inside my self for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me .. swallowed up in the sound of my screaming cannot cease for the fear of silent night oh how long for the deep sleep dreaming the goddess of imaginary light …
قلموس الاغنيه:
يتسكع linger:
الارض المزروعه field:
رقصه و اغنيه تجعل الناس تسترخي lullaby:
اعمال سيئه rampant:
فوضى وازعاج chaos:
حقيقتك reality:
خلف beyond:
ملجأ refuge:
بلع _ يبلع swallowed :
يقطع او يوقف cease:
الاشخاص الطيبيين goddess:
خيال imaginary:
Taking over me :
You don,t remember me but I remember you I lie awake and try so hard not to think if you but who can decied what they dream ? in dream I do I belive in you I,ll give up evry thing just to find you I have to be with you to live to breath you taking over me have you forgotten all I know and all we had? You saw me mourning my love for you and touched my hand I know you loved me then I belive in you I,ll give up evry thing just to find you I have to be with you to live to breath you taking over me I look in the mirror and see your face if I look deep enough so many things inside that are just like you are taking over ..
قاموس الاغنيه:
لبس الحداد << بعني ان الشخص اذا قص\ بالحب يعني انه يلبس لبس حداد الحب على انه ماينسى هذا الحب او يتخلى عنه mourning:
Hello:
Playground school bell rings again
Rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello I am your mind giving you someone to talk to
Hello
If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide
Don't cry
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday
قاموس الاغنيه:
ملعب play ground:
جرس المدرسه bell:
فجأه او حصل بسرعه suddenly:
………………………………………………………………………... .
My last breath:
hold on to me love
you know i can't stay long
all i wanted to say was i love you and i'm not afraid
can you hear me?
can you feel me in your arms?
holding my last breath
safe inside myself
are all my thoughts of you
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight
i'll miss the winter
a world of fragile things
look for me in the white forest
hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
i know you hear me
i can taste it in your tears
holding my last breath
safe inside myself
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight
closing your eyes to disappear
you pray your dreams will leave you here
but still you wake and know the truth
no one's there
say goodnight
don't be afraid
calling me calling me as you fade to black
holding my last breath
safe inside myself
sweet raptured light it ends here tonight"My Last Breath"
قاموس الاغنيه:
اشياء تتكسر fragile:
مجوف من الداخل hollow:
الذبووووول او ذبل او يذبل fade:
Whisper:
Catch me as I fall
Say you're here and it's all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and I fall into myself
This truth drives me
Into madness
I know I can stop the pain
If I will it all away
[Chorus:]
Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)
I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know
That there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be
Blinded by tears
I can stop the pain
If I will it all away
[Chorus]
Fallen angels at my feet
Whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes
Lying next to me I fear
She beckons me
Shall I give in
Upon my end shall I begin
Forsaking all I've fallen for
I rise to meet the end
[Chorus x3]
Servatis a pereculum.
Servatis a maleficum
قاموس الاغنيه:
الجو atmosphere:
تجمد الاحساس من شده الخوف immobilized:
اقناع على الفعل beckons:
مثل كلمه god forsak << يعني الله يقطع بليسك الحق قبل لا .. forsaking:
اتمنى ان الموضوع يعجبكم واي شي مفهمتو او تريدون استفساااااار فانا موجوده بالخدمه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
after forever
عضو متألق
عضو متألق
after forever

عدد الرسائل : 238
العمر : 34
مزاجي : Evanescence W5610
المهنة : Evanescence Collec10
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/08/2008

Evanescence Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Evanescence   Evanescence Icon_minitime1الجمعة أغسطس 08, 2008 8:04 pm

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووور سعيد
الموضوع رااااااااااااااااائع
ابو ريما
عضو متألق
عضو متألق
ابو ريما

عدد الرسائل : 464
الاوسمة : Evanescence Mod
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2008

Evanescence Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Evanescence   Evanescence Icon_minitime1الأحد أغسطس 10, 2008 1:46 am

وين يا ول شلونك والله خوش موضوع ثابر يا ......

Evanescence
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
click :: الاغاني والصور :: METAL-
انتقل الى: